Mar 30, 2014

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger lately, I've been so busy getting things ready for my New Zealand holiday as well as looking after my niece that I've forgotten to get on and blog.

Have decided that I'm going to do things my way and going to start getting back into what I love doing which is creating layouts, using my smashbooks and Sn@p albums... I'm not going to get hung up in Project Life as I've realised it's just not for me it's time to do what makes me happy. I'm going to do a monthly album but not going to get too hung up on it. I've been creating layouts and having fun doing them again. 

I will leave you with a sneak of a layout I've done for Scrap The Girls April challenge, you will have to wait till the 1st April to see it all 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...